Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, August 31, 2012

Too pooped to pen

Last night wasn't a good one for sleeping.  I had the headache from hell all day long on and off and by night time it was HUGE.  I tried Aleve.  I tried my pain meds.  Finally, after about 6 hours of waiting for one of them to work, something struck me.  There used to be a guy at work when Cliff worked at Chrysler that they called Doc.  He had these ways of dealing with pain that were off the norm.  I remembered something about squeezing your hand between your thumb and finger being a headache cure.  Within a minute after doing it, the pain was gone.  Amazing.  Still not bad today either!
 
~~~~~
 
While I wasn't able to sleep last night, I turned on a movie I'd DVR'd not long ago.  I think the name of it was Notes From the Heart Healer.  Great show.  I probably recorded it because it had Jeanie Francis in it.  Whatever the reason, I enjoyed watching it last night.
 
~~~~~
 
My friends rock.  You made me feel so good being welcomed back.  Thank you.  I'm here to stay.  My plan is to first off get back in the habit of writing each night.  Once I'm successful at that, I will then start looking at ways to promote my blog.
 
~~~~~
 
Food should have been good tonight but the ribs were stupid.  Weird pieces.  They tasted good after being crocked all day but not much meat on them at all.  I was more like rib scraps.  With them, I made fresh green beans and a tossed salad. 
~~~~~
 
Please pray for my friend Jennifer whose mother is having major health issues.  Liver and heart.  She also had to put her dog down today and it couldn't have been easy.
 
~~~~~
 
I need to report on my dental visit today.  It is an ulcer where injection was and unhealed tissue on bottom that is sore.  He put me on augmenten now.  I'm pretty much able to eat real food now but limited chewing.
 
~~~~~
 
I'm so whipped.  Two hours of sleep last night didn't do it.  I'm a wreck...  And I'm falling asleep writing.  Guess I'll be working harder to make this a habit another day.
 
~~~~~
 
Night all!
 
~~Mama Sage 

No comments:

Post a Comment