Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where'd it go?

The snow has stopped in our little part of town for now.  Not to say it's done.  Probably not.  But for now, it's quit.  darn
Oh what a long, long day.  And isn't it always a long day of doing that one day of the year you just feel like a pile of poop?  Yep.  I woke up today with a headache that came and went all day.  The baby was good for us today.  She always is.  But she just didn't understand why Mimi wasn't quite as much fun.  lol  I still got on the floor to play with her.  I still played hide and seek and we still sang songs and read and played with the shape sorter.  We ate and we napped but I was sort of out of it in pain parts of the day.
We got to see a few of the grandkids today as a matter of fact.  Of course we had Emmi.  She's our daily doll baby.  And we had Madison for just a few minutes until her dad came.  Mommy's step-dad had a heart attack and it got pretty hairy for a while.  He's doing okay now thankfully.  Natalie and Mark came by to earn some skating money and they shoveled our big driveway and salted.  The later on, Brandi came by to pick up a holiday hat from our hat box to wear to school.  Mimi's cookie supply is a bit low now so we shall be baking this weekend.  :-)
I got all the scarves downstairs and will set up with my good light for pictures.  I did find my camera.  SHEW!  I was upset about not having it!  I mean I do have others, but this little bugger does such a great job!  I thought I'd have tomorrow evening to get them all listed but I think it might just be a tad longer.  I know, I know.  I really need to post them!  Weather is quite cold, isn't it?  All over the country!  Well except California I guess.  You folks probably aren't thinking winter scarves with your record breaking highs.
Tomorrow might not be the day since Brandi's school choir program was rescheduled to tomorrow night.  It's a dinner and show and we've bought tickets.  Plus I wouldn't miss it unless I had to.   I'm always so excited to be involved with the kids' school things.  I think they need to have parents and grandparents involved at least.  And if aunts and uncles can participate, all the better.
Oh dear me.  I have to go!  I just glanced at my mail folders.  40 new and 60 in spam!!  Whoa boy do I have my work cut out for me!
Hugs till tomorrow.
~~Mama Sage

1 comment:

  1. First comment....What the heck happened to the paragraphs?? lol gone...

    ReplyDelete