Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, April 4, 2011

Checking in

Hi, guys.  I know.  I keep saying I'm going to start regularly blogging again.  Well....I'm not.  lol  I'm just going to let all of you know that now and forever, I'll be blogging when I can.  Yes I do miss it terribly.  I love writing.  But my life and my body are telling me no right now. 

We have a lot of excitement happening and have had since the beginning of the year.  In January, one granddaughter turned 18.  Party time!!  In February, another turned 16 but we couldn't party.  She's in Florida.  March, Emmi turned a year old.  This month we're having a baby shower for our soon to be little grandson.  Plus we will be starting to open up camp and do the yearly set up and clean up.  May little CJ is due and June, little Melanie will turn a year old.  And we'll be having Brandi's graduation party here the end of June. 

So between babysitting, getting ready for parties, etc., things are going nuts around here.

Until next time...
Hugs and love from
~~Mama Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment