Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wednesday....the 21st.

Today was a weird day for meals but tomorrow will be worse. Today I had to fast for bloodwork. Tomorrow I have my CT for the hernia and breakfast will be a no go again and after drinking that....stuff....I won't be much in the mood for food for a while.
 
Lunch:
After the bloodwork, on the way to the kids', we stopped at McD's for fish. Fast, easy and available. I ate two of the fish patties w/ the minute square of cheese and only the bread that stuck to the cheese. I did eat the fries while waiting for them to correct the order and give us the fish. I was doggone hungry!
 
Dinner:
I called it dinner when I grabbed some brisket, a cheese stick and a little apple. I called it dessert when I ate the 20 peanuts.
 
I also drank two cups of milk, a bottle of gatorade and lots of water.
 
Still hungry and tummy talking, I grabbed a banana before bed.
 
I always have juice or G2 with my miralax. Tonight it was G2.
 
My protien today was actually too high. My goal is no more than 65. (Changed by the dietician yesterday.)Calories were fine. Low. 1095. I need to have plenty of veggies daily and know I fell way short. I'll have to make up for it after this CT tomorrow. Why the CT?  They are pretty sure I have another hernia.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooops. This was supposed to be posted on What's Mama Cookin'. I've copied and posted it there, but to follow what I'm eating, you'll need to subscribe to that blog. Thanks. ~~LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about your cooking blog. Where can I find it? You should add it to your blog list on your sidebar. Please? Because I will forget to come back here. I always do...

    ReplyDelete