Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'll have a new blog soon, but until I do....

I'd love for y'all to like my new facebook page.

Made by Mama Sage

I have a few scarves listed now including Cleveland Browns and Ohio State scarves.  Please take a look and tell me what you think.  Thanks.

I will have a new blog soon.  I'm working on it and it's getting later and later.  Health issues have been holding me up. 

Hugs to all.
~~Mama Sage

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with this site? I love my blogspot! I've had mine since 2008.

    I'll check out your facebook page and let me know when you have your new blog site ready. I hope you get good results after your testing and that you will be right as rain soon. (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit. Third try here. Worded it wrong. Not leaving. Just feeling bad I'm not blogging regularly.

    ReplyDelete