Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh no I'm kidding me!

Some how, some way I ended up just deleting what I'd done!  I haven't done that in ages.  Oh well it was more than I needed to post anyhow.  I'll just say instead, I'm sick.  lol  And THAT is why there is now a button up top to join a group that will allow you to be notified via email when I post a blog!  :-)  Feel free to join!  I'm hoping this works for those who've asked.

~~~~~

I looked at the forecast today and I'd have danced had I been able.  FALL!!

How beautifully leaves grow old.  How full of light and color are their last days. 
~~John Burroughs

We can all take a lesson from fall.

~~~~~

I don't have any recipes to include today except maybe for one of destruction.  Oh yes.  I've been that sick.  Actually I am fairly certain I should have gone into the hospital.  But I didn't.  The decision to go would have been a yes with just a little more pushing I'm sure.  I still don't feel right, but I'm not as bad as I was there for a little while.  I honestly thought I was going to die in the WalMart bathroom.  FYI...If you are in there and someone is moaning...ASK IF THEY ARE OKAY OR IF THEY NEED ASSISTANCE!  I did but wasn't able to ask for it.  And if you are the greeter and someone comes flying up to you with an electric cart and says in a garbled tone that they can't park it, then they nearly fall over trying to get off and get out the door, "Have a nice afternoon." is NOT the appropriate thing to say.  Perhaps..."Can I help you?"  or "Do you need help?"  Anyhow, I'm okay at the moment.  We shall see how tomorrow goes.

~~~~~

Today my Gramma Keevert would have been 113.  She passed away when she was 95.  I'll never forget her saying, "I'm going to be 95!  Sendddd me-a-card!"  She loved greeting cards.  All were special to her.  Gramma was a very special lady who taught us all so much.  I miss her.  Oh how I miss her.

~~~~~

And tomorrow is my brother's 70th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMMY!

It just feels right to call him Tommy again.  My brooster is one cool cat.


I won't get to see him until November.  But...we will be going to the Browns game again, one of his favorite things to do.  Mine too.  No matter how the team is doing, I love football and will follow our Browns. 

~~~~~

 I would love to stay here and chat a while, but I don't think it's in the cards right now.  We'll see how it goes later on.  Might do a chapter two for the day or might wait until tomorrow.  I do want to begin the daily blogs again.  I think doing the vacation blogs got me back in the swing of things.  Hoping....

~~Mama Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment