Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Piano! Organ! Who wants it?

Just wanting to get the word out again. I've got a piano and an organ that need a new home. You will need a crew to move them since we can't do it. We do have a trailer if you don't have a way to get it home and you're close.
 
I also have a white changing table that could use a new owner. Right now it's just being used as a shelf. It's in good condition and does have a changing pad dealie whop up top.
On all of the above, first come, first serve. I'm just wanting room again.
 
~~~~~
 
I just discovered a couple things. First, my computer. If I take two fingers and pull out on the "mouse" pad, it enlarges whatever I'm looking at. If I pull in again, it brings it back down. COOL!
 
And about Facebook. I discovered tonight that I needed to go to my friends list and make some changes. We now have subscriptions to news feed updates. I went to each friend in the list and made the decision to either always be updated, mostly be updated or only be updated when the update is important. Then, in the list of choices of what to be updated on, I unchecked GAMES on each and every friend. Hope that plus blocking the games works! Should.
 
And now to catch up from last night and tonight.
 
~~~~~
 
Friday
 
I got Emmi early on Friday. Ugh I hate early. But if I have to be up early, it's good that it's so that I can spend time with one of my li'l cuties. :-) While waiting for her, I had a banana muffin and some juice for breakfast.
 
The cold air felt so good! It was a little too chilly for Emmi so I didn't open up right away. I don't want to freeze her out this early in the season. I just can't wait for the cool porch sittin' weather. I know it's been cool, but the porch was a mess from all the rain. Just got it cleaned off today. Thanks to my hubby. :-)
 
Have I mentioned we're going to sell the campers? Yes, we decided to go ahead and do it. We still haven't gotten our use out of them this year and it's seeming like pretty much a waste. We have someone interested so keep your fingers crossed.
 
~~~~~
 
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
~~William James
 
~~~~~
 
Saturday
 
I ate a banana nut muffin for breakfast again today but opted out of the juice. I was thinking it might taste good later on with my plans for supper. I took out sausage and bacon to defrost for tacos later, then made a a big fruit salad.
 
 
 
Watermelon, cantaloupe, peaches, green grapes, bananas, pears, blueberries, strawberries, and mandarin oranges. And it ended up to really be GOOOOOOD!

The tacos were good too. I kept the bacon chunks pretty big, cut the sausage links into 1/4's, cut up two potatoes in decent chunks, chopped and onion and green pepper then added the rest of the southwest style egg beaters. It wasn't enough, so I added six eggs too. Didn't do it all healthy, did I? Oh well. Every effort counts. Oh we did put salsa on it too. The tortillas I had weren't good. They weren't at all soft and fell apart. We would have done better to plate it and eat it with a fork. I'm thinking the leftovers might make a good bagel sandwich tomorrow on the multi grain everything flat bagels. We shall see.
 
I spent the day doing laundry too when I could. Going up and down the steps is still easier right now. I think that shot in the knee did great. Well worth it. If the gel does as good, I'll be a very happy camper.
While downstairs I put away a few more things we'd brought back from camp. I'm hoping to ease the things in. Until you bring it in, you don't realize how much is actually out there! Also put the rugs back. Last week's rain sent them floating. All is dry now. We still need to dig up and waterproof but it will have to wait a bit.
 

As the afternoon wore on, we decided to do our running. We had some things to take to Kris for his friend Perlisa. While we were getting ready, Brandi called and needed us to go pick up her car. Okie dokie. Out the door and off we went. Gas. Stop for her keys. Go get it.
 
Wasn't quite the easy task we'd expected. Her brakes are completely gone. Kaput. We ended up not driving it but instead having to have it towed. Anyone in the market for a beater needing brakes?
 
I had Cliff take the Browns fabric and stuff downstairs. If I'm going to sew, that's where it will be done. My knitting can be done anywhere but the sewing needs a good table to work at and room to spread out. Just hoping I can get those projects finished. Hopefully by October, but definitely by the Nov. 13th game. They will most likely be needed then. Should sell.
 
Papa mowed the yard today too after helping rescue yet another car from clear up in Cleveland. Yes, this day was full. As will tomorrow be. My list is long! And it keeps getting longer. lol
 
I shall be back....
 
~~Mama Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment