Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I just don't know what to say

I want to say something that would be honorable about the loss we ALL SUFFERED on 9/11.  But there is nothing that really says enough.  Instead, let me drag some to the shed.
 
Be ashamed!  Be ashamed you couldn't put aside your politics for ONE DAY when your energy would have been more appreciated if you'd used it in honor of the innocent people who died!  BE ASHAMED that you didn't stop ALL political commercials and mentions in the news and in speeches of the almighty greatness of your chosen candidates.  BE ASHAMED!  Saying you were honoring them with no campaigning just really didn't happen, did it?  If you listened, you heard what was said without saying.  I would rather have heard your silence.
 
How did you honor the fallen?  I hope at least in your thoughts and prayers.  Please.  If you did nothing, don't tell me.  I really don't want to know.  I prefer to think of those I know as being caring individuals who would respect those who died and their families.  And thank you to everyone who did.
 
~~~~~
 
Cliff isn't doing better today.  I don't know if I expected he would be, but I didn't expect him to actually be doing worse.  His face drooped a lot more, his eye seems drier, his speech is more affected and his shoulder hurts more.  He saw the doctor again today and they gave him another prescription that is supposed to help.  If he isn't feeling improvement and/or we don't see improvement within two weeks they want to see him again.  He is able to work, so my prayer is that it's not too much for him.
 
~~~~~
 
Food?  We were supposed to eat today?  Oh.  Leftovers.  Nothing fancy or good. 
 
~~~~~
 
It's been a long day again today and I really want to relax my back.  Once it gets to hurting bad I feel miserable a long time.  Can't let it get to that point.
 
~~~~~
 
Sorry this is short and sweet.  I'll try for better tomorrow.  But I had to write tonight no matter what just to keep up the pace.  Besides.  I needed to get that first part off my chest and "onto paper."
 
~~~~~
 
Hugs to you...
 
~~Mama Sage
 
No person was ever honored for what he received.
Honor has been the reward for what he gave. 
~~Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment