Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, September 7, 2012

Morning has broken

And the first songbird was Emerson!  She was a little shocked when she bounded around the corner to head upstairs and found me in the middle of the livingroom.  lol  Beat her to it!  She didn't get to charge up the stairs and bust through the bedroom door to wake Mimi.  heeheehee

Breakfast for us today was cinnamon raisin toast.  We were about out of milk and I wanted if for bedtime.  But that didn't work.  I mentioned it and Cliff misunderstood and he and Emmi finished the last of it.  Oh well.  I'll drink double the water tonight instead.
We stayed home today and played.  It was time.  Two days in the car was too much. 

Lunchtime was grilled cheese.  Emmi argued with me and told me it had to be cooked in the microwave.  When I put it on the griddle, she asked me if we were cooking it in a pan instead.  I said, "yes, Emmi, we are."  She said, "oh okay." and the argument over how to cook it was done.

I think we played with every single toy today.  We played pick up several times!  Problem was I got nothing else accomplished.  But that's fine.  My time with any of the kids or grandkids trumps housework and other activities all the time!

Friends and prayer warriors: Please pray for a classmate of mine, Bob, who is going through treatment for cancer. We all know what a horrible monster cancer can be. They feel they did get the tumor removed in time that it will not be life threatening, but he will still need all our support to get through the six weeks of chemo he has in store. Thanks so much for your care and prayers. You guys rock!

I had little CJ here tonight.  That li'l dumplin' was walking all over the room by the time he went home.  Such a doll baby. 

I'm so flippin tired.  I had leftovers of this and that for supper.  And I'm about to head to bed.  Just can't do a real blog tonight.  I still need to clean the bathroom.  Adam flies in tomorrow and I'd like something in the house to be clean.  :-)

Hugs, my friends,
~~Mama Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment