Email notification...

Google Groups
Subscribe to mama's blog readers
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just to keep my promise...

The house smelled good all day!  At least it smelled good to me.  Cliff is having a tough time opening his mouth and eating so I thought we could still have steak if I made it swiss steak.  My swiss steak is generally not what you'd get in a restaurant.  It's the Carpenter variety.  We did ours in a brown gravy instead of red gravy because my dad didn't like tomatoes.  I cut the meat up pretty small, added sliced carrots and a slice onion and it ended up being almost a stew.  Still served it with mashed potatoes.  Worked out great.
 
Lunch today had been grilled swiss cheese and a bowl of tropical fruit.  Nothing fancy but something good!
 
After we went out to get a lottery ticket, I stayed outside just a little while with Emmi.  She wanted to play on the swings and trampoline.  It seemed to be an outside day, so we spent more time out front the later part of the day.
 
Needing to do a little online research for someone.  Later, my friends.  I'm whooped!
 
~~Mama Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment